Digital Marketing Agency. We're Forward Thinking, Results Focused Strategists.
Results focused digital strategies - Addicted to digital
Welcome to the Holy Grail of #AudienceAddiction: the Digital Marketing Agency
What does your business need to succeed and do you
have a plan to achieve said success?
The digital marketing revolution has well and truly arrived (...but you already knew that) and it’s moving more quickly than ever before (...you probably already knew that too). So with mountain loads of new emerging technologies popping up every other day and digital advertising techniques changing in real time, it’s no longer enough to just simply keep up with the pace. You’ve got to stay ahead of the curve. You’ve got to ensure you’re always looking forward so that you can take the right steps for yourself and your business and hit those big goals you’ve been dreaming of since day dot! Digital Junkies can help take this (heavy) weight off your shoulders. We work alongside you to plan for the future by creating you a road map to success and keeping your digital marketing strategy in check and on track.
Our Unique Formula
On average our clients are increasing monthly sales by 20%
A client spent $2443.58 on Facebook Ads and made $38,650.25 in 2 months. That's over 1500% return.
How can we deliver these results?
We only take on projects where we know we can create incredible results. It takes hard work, so we love clients who are willing to put in as much effort as we are in the beginning to ensure the best possible outcomes. Sometimes with the right criteria we can get these results from day one, other businesses may take some extra work.
But the main point is; at the very start it has to be a two-way street, then with the solid foundation in place, we can take over and you can do what you do best - run your business!
Our Creative Ideas
Or Why Creativity is the Key
Business is not about creative self-actualisation for it's own sake. And marketing, in particular, is not about "fonts and colours".
The beauty of digital marketing is everything is track-able. Every digital footstep is recorded online and easily to analyse.
What matters most in the business world is “applied creativity”: in other words, what makes the process of buying, using and getting value from our products as simple and productive as possible?
Why you need an effective digital marketing agency
Ever heard of the old adage for the definition of insanity? Do the same thing over and over again but expect a different result. The same analogy applies to digital strategy. A recent study found that 75% of businesses surveyed admitted they didn’t have a digital marketing strategy, but that they invested into the area anyway. It is absolutely crucial to implement a strategy and follow a clear and concise plan for success in order to achieve your goals - it’s business 101!
A digital marketing company will help to cement your position and benchmark where you are now against where you want to be. If you’re reading this thinking ‘uh-oh’, don’t worry, we’re here to help! Our 2 step strategic approach to digital marketing occurs in two phases:
Step 01: Prepare for the journey
We work with you to put together a digital marketing plan that demonstrates the opportunities as well as potential challenges. We map out a journey for you, setting goals and tactics along the way, as well as integrate it into your general business plan and activities.
Step 02: The magic happens
Once digital becomes a core activity that is seamlessly integrated into your overall business plan and marketing strategy, we optimise and report on the results so you can see exactly how much you have gained from activity (right down to the very cent!) If we need to sway course along the way, then we make it happen to ensure you’re always getting the best results.
Search Engine Optimisation
Ensure that Google’s spiders crawl your website on an ongoing basis by continuing with SEO on a monthly basis.
Make it easy for search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo to read your website. Optimise your site once and for all.
Monitor where traffic is coming from and how users are interacting with your site. Understand what’s happening and how is key.
Combine your SEO efforts with a succinct Google Adwords strategy. Start dominating search results.
Why do you need a digital marketing strategy?
In a recent study, up to three quarters of the businesses admitted they did not have a digital marketing strategy or plan. This means that an alarming number of companies are running social and digital marketing campaigns, but with no strategy or plan in place. This is pretty scary and like building a house with no foundations – if something goes wrong, you have absolutely no structure and you could see your hard earned work crumbling around your ears.
A strategy will cement exactly where you are now and where you want to be in the future, plus just how you will get there and how much you will spend. Feel free to download our digital marketing benchmarks where you will see strategies and tactics like search, social media, email marketing and site/experience design.
Are you one of those companies who don’t have a digital strategy agency yet? While these companies may be getting good results from the search, email or social media marketing, there are many opportunities that they are missing out on. A strategic approach to digital marketing usually occurs in two stages:
- A separate digital marketing plan is created by showing opportunities and problems. Then, a path is mapped out by setting goals and tactics like how to integrate digital marketing into other business activities.
- Digital becomes a core activity and is integrated into the marketing strategy.
Don’t have a digital marketing company?
Here are 10 compelling reasons why you should get one, and we mean now.
- You won’t have direction – Companies that don’t have a digital strategy most often lack clear goals on what they want to achieve online, be it gaining customers or nurturing relationship with existing ones. If you don’t have concrete goals, then you won’t be exerting effort in achieving targets that you should be aiming for.
- You don’t know your online market share – You won’t be able to anticipate customer demand for online services if you are clueless when it comes to your online market share. Don’t forget that online market is different from the traditional, and would need a different approach.
- Competitors will get more market share – You will lose the digital market if you don’t give due attention to your digital marketing.
- You wont have powerful online value proposition – A well-defined online customer value proposition will help you engage new customers and encourage existing ones to stay loyal.
- You don’t know your online customers – Digital is a measurable medium but Google Analytics can only give you numbers and nothing more. You need other tools to know your weak points and how best to address them.
- You’re not integrated – Digital media works best when it works in conjunction with traditional media.
- Digital doesn’t have enough resources – Sadly, there is an always insufficient resource devoted to e-marketing and there is usually a lack of skills specific to it.
- You are wasting resources through duplication – For companies that have resources, it’s quite common to see different tools or agencies doing similar online marketing tasks.
- You’re not quick in catching up or staying ahead – Top online brands such as Amazon, Dell and Google are dynamic. You have to think of new methods to gain and keep your customers.
- You’re not optimising – Companies that have a website always have analytics for their numbers but most managers don’t even look at them. Once there is a strategy that gets the basics right, then you can look into continuous improvement in the areas of search marketing, site user experience, social media marketing and email.
You will lose the digital market if you don’t give due attention to your digital marketing.
To sum this up!
This is a digital echo system and when all these elements come together you have a system that will deliver and be sustainable and predictable lead source and growth for your business.
Let's make some money
Gather our thoughts and all your assets
Create the plan! We set up everything for you from Facebook Business Manager to your Google tools and give you access to everything. Transparency is important to us.
Acquire a new audience
Your Account Manager will be in touch with you to discuss your monthly KPIs, map out content and to set up your ad campaigns.
Time to convert
You review what we have created before anything goes live. We're getting close to open the gates.
Once you’re happy with our creations, we get started and deliver the lead into your CRM and sales pipeline.
When a campaign is launched you will see results instantaneously. Time to plan growth.
Reporting and tracking
We use sophisticated conversion and tracking tools so you can easily track and measure the results.
Gather our thoughts and all your assest
Create the plan! We set up everything for you from Facebook Business Manager to your Google tools and give you access to everything too. Transparency is important to us.