We know how to increase conversion rates. We have put together some killer strategies to make your eCommerce shop make more money.
Enable Social Login for Seamless Checkout and Account Creation
Any checkout process introduces leaks in your conversion funnel – tightening up those leaks increases conversion rate and improves your sales. Account creation and entering checkout information can cause these leaks, and Social Login can help you patch them.
When a customer first visits your site, you can simplify checkout by allowing them to check out as a guest. However, this introduces friction for customers that want to purchase from your store more than once (and hopefully many of them do!). They’ll have to create yet another username and password. Commerce Social Login makes this process as easy and secure as possible – customers can log into your site using their Facebook, Twitter, Google, or Amazon accounts instead of creating a new user account credentials.
Why Use Social Login?
- Integrate your store’s customer accounts with Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Amazon
- Make account access and checkout easy and seamless – customers don’t need to remember another username and password
- Reduce friction for repeat purchases – customers typically stay signed into social networks, which means they stay signed into your site
- Improve security and increase trust by using social sign-on
- Over 77% of consumers prefer social login when using an eCommerce site.
- Social sign-in can therefore lead to increased conversion rates – here’s an example with over 10% increase.
- Customers prefer social sign-in for security and personalization.
- 90% of people have encountered social login before, and more than half of people use it.
- Social accounts are tied to a WordPress user account so that accounts can be accessed even if social accounts are unlinked.
Increase your conversion rate by seeing how your customers browse your Commerce store
The Customer History extension for Commerce observes how your customers browse through your Commerce store, as well as keeping a full purchase history log, and calculating the total customer lifetime value.
- Observe how your customers browse your store and which screens they visit before they purchase.
- Track the total customer lifetime value for each customer.
- View insights about your customer’s browsing habits on your website, to see which screens work best for targeted conversions.
Display Instagram photographs of your products, based on a hashtag.
We all love Instagram. We especially love showcasing images of our products, used in the wild, using the wonderful interface and filters provided by Instagram, directly on our mobile devices.
Bring these images to life on your website, by integrating Instagram photographs, tagged with a specific hashtag, directly into a grid in your content area.
Give away a free item to any customer with the coupon code
With Commerce Free Gift Coupons, you can give away a free item(s) to any customer with the correct code. This can be to reward a specific customer or to encourage customers to spend more in order to be eligble for the bonus item.
Start rewarding customers
Commerce Free Gift Coupons works very similarly to the other coupon types. Free Gift Coupons allow all the same Usage Restriction and Usage Limits as other coupon types, such as by email address, minimum cart total, etc. However, instead of a discount, the customer is rewarded with a free gift item.
The coupon is redeemed exactly like other coupons. When a coupon is applied successfully, the free gift is automatically added to the cart and the customer may continue shopping or checkout normally.
Offer products and services that require recurring payments in your Store
Want to sell products and services that require recurring payments? Now you can, with Subscriptions.
Start selling subscriptions
WC Subscriptions makes it easy to create and manage products with recurring payments. Create a subscription product just like any other Commerce product, and you’re ready to start selling subscriptions.
With Subscriptions, you can charge recurring payments per day, week, month or year. You can add an optional sign-up fee and duration. Shipping fees, discounts & taxes are all applied to recurring payments. You can also setup membership content access when using Subscriptions in combination with the Groups plugin + Groups Extension from WooThemes.
Subscription management is also synced with the payment gateway. When a subscription is cancelled at PayPal, it will be cancelled with your site. And you can offer your customer’s multiple gateway options – PayPal Standard is supported out-of-the-box, and you can add PayPal Digital Goods or Stripe. You can see a full list of gateways which support automatic payments here. All other gateways are compatible with subscriptions when using manual payments.
What can you sell with Subscriptions?
- Products that require shipping, like magazines;
- Downloadable products, like e-zines;
- Virtual products, like memberships;
- Services, like business coaching;
- Membership access to content in combination with the Groups extension
- Sell any other physical, virtual or downloadable product/service you can imagine!
Integrate your Commerce store with your Xero account
Xero is beautiful accounting software and is the world’s easiest accounting software you’ll see. It handles all of your business accounting functions from bank reconciliation and financial reporting to inventory tracking and payroll.
Xero for Commerce gives you the ability to setup automatic creation of invoices in Xero for your ecommerce sales. After the module is installed and configured each order place in your Commerce store is securely sent to your Xero account to keep your records up to date.
All items, shipping, discount, and tax data is sent to Xero. When payments are made they are applied to the appropriate invoice to keep everything in balance.
Open a Xero account today and get started!
Import and export both products and variations, ninja style
Mass import hundreds, even thousands of Products into your Commerce store with the CSV Import suite. CSV Import suite lets you import all types of products, even product variations!
This user-friendly importer, with clear step-by-step instructions helps you import Categories, Tags, Products and other Product details into Commerce. CSV Import suite supports:
- Importing text based product data – prices, descriptions, images etc
- Import custom fields (meta), taxonomies, attributes and more
- Importing product variations
- Merging products – useful for adding more information to existing products
- Exporting products and variations – the exported CSV is even re-importable!
Get Shipping Rates via the Australia Post Shipping API
Do you need to ship products in and around Australia? Use the Australia Post service to ship your products? The Australia Post Shipping Method makes this a breeze.
Australia Post is a premium shipping method which let you get shipping rates from Australia Post’s Shipping API which handles both domestic and international parcels.
The extension requires that your store uses Australian Dollars for it’s currency and primarily works with cm and kg, but other units can be converted automatically. It can check availability and costs of the following services:
Westpac PayWay API
This extension allows you to use Westpac PayWay API as a credit card processor, using their fully integrated API process. You can process Visa and Mastercard by default, and can optionally accept American Express, Diners Club and JCB after further activation by Westpac.
Easily and safely accept credit card payment via eWAY Shared Payments
The eWAY Shared Payments payment gateway for WooCommerce allows you to accept payment through any of the eWAY sites, AU, NZ, UK, without exposing you to the costly requirements of SSL certificates and PCI compliancy tests.
There are dozens of payment options