The Almustafa Restaurant is an institution in Glebe, Sydney. More than 20 years ago, owner Ian Billangil, opened the doors to this authentic Lebanese and family-run business. Their reputation has grown exponentially over the years and people from all around Sydney come on a regular basis to dine here. Besides traditional Lebanese food, Almustafa is also known for their live entertainment especially, their belly dancing shows. From corporate functions to romantic candle-light dinners, Almustafa can cater for all.
For years, the business had a very conservative offline marketing strategy that worked well in a world before social media. Many of Almustafa’s customers would come and visit regularly, but recently the business owner could see a new trend of consumers looking online for dining experiences in Sydney. It was about time to adjust their marketing strategy progressively changing to more online.
- Social Media Management
- Social Advertising and Media Buying
- Newsletter Production, Copywriting and Graphic Design
- Birthday Club
- Regular Competitions
- Increased email database via regular offline and online competitions (400 new leads per week on average)
- Increased newsletter opening rate from 15%-35%
- Established a birthday club to stimulate customer retention and build up membership to 4,000 to date
- Increased social media following of 45% in 6 month
- 4,350 Facebook Check-Ins to date
- 2,667 targeted Facebook followers to date
- Increased reviews on Facebook of 24% in 6 months