Are You A Digital Junkie? We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Account Manager to join us.
We’re on the hunt for a new digital junkie. We have a range of digital marketing clients and we need someone to pull the team together and use creative ideas to delivery results for our clients.
Initially this role will be 2-3 days per week with a view to becoming full-time for the right person.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Performing research and creating digital strategies for a range of industries. Our main niche is eCommerce and Online Courses
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
- Using project management tools (Asana) to onboard and manage new and existing clients
- Working with other experts to bring, creative ideas that convert to sales
- Design and implement digital media campaigns according to business goals
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, infographics, videos etc.
- Work to improve our brand presence
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Work with each department: Facebook advertising team, SEO Team, Google Ads Team, copy writers and web designers
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement
Digital Marketing Account Manager requirements
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Copy writing and attention to detail
- Previous experience with visual communication methods
- Knowledge of web design
- Experience with content management
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in video or animation is a plus
A solid understanding of Facebook Advertising and eCommerce would be highly desirable.
If you think you have what it takes to become a Digital Junkie, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.