Digital Marketing Person
We think Digital Junkies is probably the one of the most progressive and exciting boutique digital agency’s around. We’ve passed the two-year mark and have firmly established ourselves in the market with over 50 local & international brands and killer game-changing technology ready for scale. Our ‘A-Team’ is visionary, tech-savvy and fun – you’ll be in good company!
Cool. But what does Digital Junkies do?
We’re obsessed with social media and connecting people and brands in a more meaningful way. Our teams are fuelled by creativity and building world-class marketing solutions. We’re passionate about digital marketing and helping brands share authentically in an open and connected world. We are all about result-driven digital marketing and operate on a CPA model with our clients.
OK you got my attention, what will I get up to?
The successful candidate will have a deep knowledge of concepts and technologies for online and offline advertising, advertising technology, CRM’s, lifecycle marketing and Facebook. The candidate will need to combine strategic-thinking with creativity to execute on high-impact, high-leverage materials and programs. This position is full-time and based in our Varsity Lakes office.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience at digital marketing
- Strong cross-functional and project management skills
- Outstanding analysis and communication skills (proven written communication skills)
- Driving insights and action, you’ll be armed with an insane amount of data, compared to our competition, and have a real weapon to drive growth
- Leverage data to understand our products in depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive growth
- Work both on core Facebook products like news feed, notifications, mobile, and offsite marketing channels like SEO, SEM, and email
Ok I’m really excited now but is it me?
We’re still maintaining a ‘startup’ mentality and will be for a while, it makes us nimble, ruthless and focused on our goals. So we don’t suffer fools or take things at a leisurely pace. Attitude will always trump experience.
- Get It Done attitude – You’ll be involved in everything marketing whatever the task. There’s no room for position ego.
- If you have strong analytics background then you’re looking good! The ability to crunch data into actionable experiments is key. Oh this also assumes you’re super organised…
- We’d like someone with experience across B2C Mar-coms, customer lifecycle, CRM optimisation.
- Got a good network in Oz? Great! Got international experience? When can you start!
- You’ll have a firm grasp of marketing & technology; we’ll give you the tools to make the right decisions but expect you to do some digging too.
Software experience is a big bonus
Infusionsoft, Google Analytics, Adroll, Google Adwords, Iconosquare, Facebook Power Editor. Or bring your own amazing tools to the table.
What to do now?!
That’s easy just research us outline and send your CV to Sonja Ceri email@example.com
This is a role for the brave and focused. We are also obsessed with drum and bass…