A blog is a great way for a business to promote and build their brand. They represent a platform for countless types of content and a place for customers to connect with the company. Today I’ll show you how you can use a blog for your business and ultimately promote your services as a result.
We’ll follow that up with an infographic that contains a best blog sites chart that you can use to decide which platform is right for your business.
7 Ways to Use Your New Business Blog
There are plenty of compelling arguments as to why every business needs a blog, but once you have one, what should you do with it?
The answer lies in seven different types of content that businesses can use. Known as the super 7, these content types are as follows:
- Promote new products or services from your company
- Show yourself as an expert with how-to-guides, tips, and so on.
- Announce new projects or recently completed ventures
- Share stories about your company or the people in it.
- Answer questions customers have.
- Publicise your awards, recognitions, or accomplishments.
- Advertise any opportunities or career openings.
With these ideas in mind, start producing content that will help people connect with your brand and your company’s vision. Take that leap to social media, write guest posts, and spread your business to the four corners of the internet.
Check out the infographic below for a look at how today’s top blogging platforms. It will help you decide which one is right for you. Let us know which one you picked in the comments!