We are hiring!
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimise digital and offline marketing campaigns.
A digital marketing person would be highly regarded.
- Plan and execute marketing strategies for on- and offline campaigns
- Co-ordinate a team of designers, advertising specialists, community managers, copywriters and event managers
- Maintain social media campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Ability to write sales copy for email, social and ads
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Collaborate with a team members, freelancers and clients
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Build marketing calendars and coordinate marketing activities
- Infusionsoft would be an advantage.
- Proven working experience in marketing (offline as well as online)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (especially Facebook ads)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Facebook
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to create and present reports
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience with marketing automation (Infusionsoft) of advantage
- Attention to detail and compliance with deadlines
Fun working environment.
This is a full-time, in-house role, based in our office in Varsity Lakes or Kirra, Gold Coast.
To apply for this position please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com – ASAP Start.